Quick Steps: Website > User Defined Data > Items
This function allows the administrator to create sub-menu items on their website.
1. Go to the Website menu, and select User Defined Data.
2. Select Items from the expanded left hand menu
3. Click Add
4. Select the Item Type from the drop down menu
Menu Option: Creates a sub-menu under a Category. This type of item would usually be used to link to an external website.
Custom Page: Creates a sub-menu under a Category. This option allows for a custom page to be created by the administrator.
5. Once all the relevant fields are entered, click Save.
6. To ensure that the category is displayed, click the Red Status Cross, to make it a Green Tick to activate.