Quick Steps: Events > Meets > Events > Actions > Add
Events are the individual events within a Meet where the division and gender is defined.
Please note - many events are already pre-loaded for Athletics Australia and this functionality is only available at the national level.
To create an Event:
1. Click on the Events module on the top menu
2. Click on Results Manager on the left menu
2. Click on Meets on the left menu > Events
3. Click Actions on top right menu > Add
3. Select Event Type from drop down list
4. Select Division from drop down list
5. Select Gender
6. Add in any implement weights if required into the Criteria section, selecting the weight or measure type.
7. Click Save