Once a result report has been created you have the ability to manually add a result to this report. This may be in the case where the result is not contained in a results file but needs to be associated to the relevant meet/event.
Quick Steps: Events > Results Manager > Results > Click on the relevant report > Actions > Add Result
1. Click on the Events module on the top menu
2. Click on Results Manager on the left menu > Results
3. Within the Result Report Listing, select Actions > View against the report you wish to manually add a result to.
4. Click on Actions within the top right menu > Add Result
5. From here, fill in all of the relevant result information, then click Submit.
6. The result will then be added to this report and automatically display as unmatched. You will be required to match the result to a member from here.