Quick Steps: Events > Results Manager > Meets > Actions > Add
A stand alone Meet can be created for all Meets that do not utilise Events (ie Olympics, World Championships). This will allow single results to be added into the Results Portal manually, bypassing the need for a Meet Manager file.
To create a Meet:
1. Click on the Events module on the top menu
2. Click on Results Manager on the left menu
3. Click on Meets on the left menu > Meets
4. Click Actions on top right menu > Add
5. Type in the Title of the Meet, and choose the Start Date of the meet from the selector box
6. Press Save
Click on Listing to navigate back to the listing of all Meets that have been created.