This article relates to Site 2.0
If your club has a Site 2.0 website and your state or national sporting body has a Site Pro website with SportsTG, it is easy to set up an RSS feed to show their news updates.
1. Click the blue ADD ELEMENT icon on any page.
2. Select the element type SITE PRO RSS FEED.
3. Open the state or national website that you want to add the feed from. Click on the RSS feed icon.
4. Copy the URL of the RSS Feed page from the address bar.
5. Go back to the club website and paste this in the SITES PRO RSS FEED URL box. Give the element a title. You can also select how many stories that you would like to display at a time.
6. Your club website will now show the RSS feed.