Quick Steps: Tools > Email Databases > Append File to Database
The ability to add multiple email addresses to an email database can be achieved through utilising this function.
1. Create your email database in Excel. The system requires the following as Title rows in your spread sheet:
- Email Address
- First Name
- Last Name
All fields must have some data contained in them.
2. Save the file in .csv format
3. Login to the console, and go to the Tools menu
4. Select Email Database, then Append File to Database
5. Select the relevant Email Database that you wish to add the email recipients to
6. Browse and select your file.
7. Select Append. This process may take a few minutes for the file to be uploaded to our servers depending on the size of the file and the speed of your internet connection. Please be patient whilst upload is in progress.
Note: If an email address has previously been UNSUBSCRIBED from an Email Database, the system will not enable that email address to be re-added to that database.
The email address will be flagged as UNSUBSCRIBED and not included in the import.