Quick Steps: Go to Members > Network Search
Understanding the Network Search
1. Within the Management Console, select Members from the top menu, then click Network Search from the left hand menu
2. Enter at lease one of the following: First Name, Last Name, Member Number, Competition Number and click Search.
The results will display a list of all possible members that match your search criteria within your Club and within your Sport.
Requesting a Member Transfer
1.Click Transfer on the right hand side of the member you wish to move to your Club
2. Enter your contact information on the Transfer Request form. This form will appear on the Clubs, which the member is currently a part of, console dashboard for approval.
3. Click Save
Approving/Withdrawing a Transfer
1. Within the Management Console, select Home from the top menu
2. Click Approve Transfer tor release the member or Withdraw Transfer Request to reject the transfer request.
All pending transfers will display on the home page of your console. Pending Transfers occur where an administrator from another Club has requested the release of one or more of your members to their Club.
Updating Member Transfer Permissions (Tiered Sports)
1. Within the Management Console, select Members from the top menu, then click Options from the left hand menu
2. Select the State/Club Options
3. Select the relevant permissions in Transfer Process
System Enabled: transfer function is enabled in the organisation which you are currently logged in to
Syndicate Enabled: transfer function is enabled as read-only access for all tiers below
Request Enabled: all tiers below can request a transfer
Approval Enabled: all tiers below can approve a transfer
4. Click Save