Quick Steps: Shop > Marketing > Free Postage Campaigns
Free Postage Campaigns allow organisations to set up a campaign that offers free postage to customers based upon their order being over a certain value.1. Within the Management Console, select Shop from the top menu, then Marketing from the left menu. 2. Select Free Postage Campaigns from the expanded left menu. 3. Click on Add at the top of the screen, then complete the information for the campaign, as below:
- Minimum Order Value - the order amount at which the free postage will be available to customers.
- Delivery Area - whether the offer will be available to both Domestic and International Customers or just one or the other.
- End Date & Time - the date and time at which the offer will no longer be available.
- Start Date & Time - the date and time on which the offer will begin.
4. Once you have completed all relevant details for the campaign, click Save. 5. Return to the Listing and update the status to Online. Note: If you'd like to offer year-round free postage to customers, just set the end date to a date in the future and remember to update it when required.