Quick Steps: Subscriptions > Subscription Types > Edit
Getting a Subscription Type ready for your new season, requires a few updates within the Management Console. Updating the Financial End Date, Age Validations and Pricing for each Subscription Type ensures that you'll have no issues when members come onto your MemberDesq page to join or renew once you're new registration period begins.1. Within the Management Console, select Subscriptions from the top menu, then Subscriptions Types from the left menu. 2. Select Edit next to the first Subscription Type that you need to update for the new registration period. 3. Make sure to check or update each of the following settings:
- Title/Detail: if your title or detail includes the year of the Membership.
- Price: Update prices to reflect the new year's amounts
- Financial Status: if your organisation runs on a Financial End Date, ensure this is updated to the following year.
- Age Validation: if Date of Birth, ensure this is updated to reflect the new settings.
- Invoice/Receipt: if either of these mention the year of registration, ensure these are updated.