Quick Steps: Entry Types > Edit > Other > Pin > Individual
1. Within the Management Console, select Events from the top menu, then click on the event
2. Select Entry Types from the expanded left menu
3. Click Edit next to the Entry Type you want to create a PIN Code for, and then select the Other tab to access the PIN Information
4. Select the Individual option
5. Select whether the PIN should be an Access or Discount PIN
6. Click Save.
7. Individual PIN Codes are managed in Pin Management, which is found on the left hand menu
8. Click Add at the top of the page
9. Complete the details for the PIN Code including, the Entry Type the code should apply to; the PIN Code to be used; the Expiry Date and End Time for the code; and the Type of Code
10. Click Save
Individual Pin Codes for each Entry Type can only be either Access OR Discount, the system will not work correctly if you try to create PIN Codes of both types for an individual Entry Type.