Quick Steps: Events > Meets > Divisions > Actions > Add
A division classifies events based on age groups and allows the results to be categorised and searched based on the groupings.
Please note: This is only available at the national level.
To create a division in Events > Results Manager
1. Click on the Events module on the top menu
2. Click on Results Manager on the left menu
3. Click on Meets on the left menu > Divisions
4. Click Actions on top right menu > Add
5. Add in a Title for the Division. This will appear in the front end search results
6. Add in Code that will be contained in Meet Manager file that is imported into the Results Portal
7. Add in Division Number
8. Add in Age Range
9. Click Save