Quick Steps: Go to Events > Event Console > Entry Types > Edit > Invoice or Attachment
Events gives the Event Administrators to set up individual receipts and attachments for entrants based upon Entry Type. These allow administrators the ability to distribute different information to entrants depending on the event that they have entered.
Receipts & Attachments:
1. Within the Management Console, select Events from the top menu, then Event Console next to the required event.
2. Select Entry Types from the expanded left menu.
3. Click Edit next to the Entry Type that you wish to set eligibility criteria for.
4. Go to the Invoice or Attachment tab.
5. Set the Option to either Custom or Both, allowing the invoice or attachment to either use only the Entry Type's invoice or attachment, or the invoice or attachment set up in Basic Information as well.
6. Create the Invoice or Attachment using the WYSIWYG editor.
7. Once you have updated all the information for your Entry Type, click Save.When setting up an Entry Type, always ensure that you set the Option in Invoice or Attachment to match the required output for the entrants.