Quick Steps: Tools > Finder > Answers
This step is to be completed at the lowest level of the organisation structure, in most cases, this would be the club level.
1. Login to the console, and select Tools from the top menu
2. Along the left hand menu, click on Finder, then Answers
3. This will display the list of questions, which the higher entity has created for the club to answer
4. Click on the Edit icon, and complete the relevant details to your organisation
5. Once you have completed the required information, click Save.
6. To make this question display on your Club Finder profile, ensure the status icon is a green tick.