The results portal is the online area in which entrants, administrators, coaches, officials and the public can view results from Athletics Australia approved meets and events.
1. To claim a result, login to the Athletics Australia Members portal (by clicking Login on the top right hand corner) to access your My Page member account using your OST email and password.
2. From here, you will be able to see any results attached to your profile, through the My Results section.
3. Under the My Results section, click on Claim My Result
4. Select an Event type to display any results that have not been matched to a member. You can also further filter results by selecting any other search criteria such as Height (if applicable), Age, Gender, and Year.
5. Any results that match the criteria entered will automatically appear in the result listing.
6. To claim a result, select Claim My Result and then Confirm.
A notification will then be sent to the State/National body for approval/rejection.
Should the claim be successful, the result will appear under your My Results section of your MyPage.