You are able to report on fixtures with or without results from within the OST console under the Competitions module. This can give you information on specific venues, round and/or individual competitions.
To create a Fixtures & Results report please follow the below steps.
- Select Competitions from the top menu.
- Select Reports from the left hand side.
- Remain on the first tab opened called Fixtures & Results.
- Here you can change the settings to customise the report to suit your needs. The fields you can change are:
- Competition - You can report on one single competition or all competitions. Keep in mind that only active competitions are included in this list.
- Round - You can specify to only report on a certain round or all rounds from within the competition selection.
- Venue - You can specify a venue to report on if a venue would like the details of all games that have been played there.
- Date From - Choose a starting date to report from. This needs to be accurate for the correct report to be generated.
- Date To- You can limit when the reporting will stop however this will default to the current date which will ensure that the latest results and fixtures are included.
- Filter - This allows you to include different information should you wish to. The filter available is Unsubmitted/Unconfirmed Results Only and this will show whether the results for certain games have had results entered by the home team or confirmed by the away team.
- Document Type - Allows you to choose the type of file that the report is exported in.
When the report is exported using the filters you have applied, and will return a report like this: Updated OST Competition Report.xls
- Result Entered - This field relates to the specific date & time when the Match Results were entered.
- Home Team Players - This field relates to how many Home Team Players were entered onto the Team Sheet.
- Home Team Submitted - This field relates to the specific date & time the Home Team submitted their Team Sheet.
- Away Team Players - This field relates to how many Away Team Players were entered onto the Team Sheet.
- Away Team Submitted - This field relates to the specific date & time the Away Team submitted their Team Sheet.
- Should a team not submit their players on the Team Sheet, the system will insert a 0 into the Team Players column and leave the Team Submitted column empty.