Quick Steps: Shop > Inventory Management > Products > Actions > Add
1. Login to the One Sport Technology console, and select Shop from the top menu
2. Click on Inventory Management from the left menu
3. Select Products from the expanded left menu
4. Then click on Products again
5. From the menu bar, select Actions
6. Then select Add from the drop down menu, and fill in the relevant details:
- Product Name: The name of the product to display on the website
- Short Description: The short description has the purpose of been a key-benefit statement. 2-3 sentences to catch the buyer’s attention. This field cannot be formatted and is limited to 250 characters
- Gender: Drop down selection of Unisex, Male, Female or Child.
- Order By: The order number is the sequence in which your products will appear in their sales categories. The lower the number the higher up in the category it will appear. If a product has the same number as another in a sales category it will order them by earliest created.
- Price: Price is the RRP of the product.
- Member Price: If applicable - Member price is for club members that receive a discount on products once they have logged into their account.
- Previous Price: When products go on sale the original price is entered into this field and the Sale price will be entered in the Price field. This will automatically populate a sales banner within the product page.
- Tax Method: Applies your default shop setting GST Option to the product and can be changed manually*
* GST Exclusive calculates GST on top of the price eg. $10.00 product becomes an $11.00 payment ($10.00 + $1.00 GST)
GST Inclusive calculates GST within the price eg. $10.00 product remains a $10.00 payment ($9.09 + $0.91 GST)
- Tax Rate: Applies your default shop setting GST rate to the product.
- Attribute Group: Sizing type is a drop down menu selection for pre-defined sizing options for products. There are currently 18 options available. You will only have the option to select these before the first time the product is saved. Once it is selected this will dictate the sizing options when creating and associating SKU's
*Note if no option is selected and the product is saved the system will assume the product is 1 product to 1 SKU. Disabling the option to add more SKU's
- Allow Products To Sell Into Negatives: Will allow your product to oversell into the negatives. Can be used when running pre-orders
- Public Display: Only applicable to organisations also using the Membership functionality within the system. Select "No" so that only a member who is logged into the system can view the product
- Application Display: Only applicable to organisations also using the Membership registration functionality within the system. By selecting "BOTH" it allows an organisation to up-sell products during a member's registration process, this will also display the product on the online store. By selecting "SHOP" the product will not display in the membership portal. By selecting “MEMBERS” the product will only display during the member registration process and not on the online store
- Text Title: Enter the question you would like the customer to respond to. E.g. "your name"
- Option Title: Enter the title of the question. E.e "select number"
- Option List: Links to the option title. Enter the options that should appear in the drop down menu. Options should be separated by a comma without any spaces.
For example: 1,2,3,4,5
*Note any question that is created is a mandatory question
Please note: If you have multiple sizes for each product ensure you select an Attribute Group when creating the product. To add additional sizes you will need to have saved the product and then Add SKUs. To do this follow the see: Adding and Editing SKUs
7. Once these details have been entered, click Save