Quick Steps: Shop > Inventory Management > Product > Edit > Postage Tab
1. Login to the One Sport Technology console, and select Shop from the top menu
2. Click on Inventory Management from the left menu
3. Select Products from the expanded left menu
4. Then click on Products again
5. From the menu bar, select Actions
6. Then select Edit the relevant product
7. Select the Postage tab.
- Nil Postage: Is a $0 postage option which allows you to offer customers free shipping on a particular item while still charging the appropriate postage amount for other items.
- Postage Cost: Allows an organisation to set specific postage costs on an item outside their normal postage rates.
Eg. For the majority of items postage may be calculated on weight however a large framed memorabilia piece will not be suited by this setup and needs a single postage cost only. This overwrites all postage options for this product.
*Note: If a customer purchases 3 of the same product with the postage cost applied, the customer will be charged this postage cost 3 times.
- Postage Factor: Sets the factor for Postage Options.
- Dangerous Goods: Whether the item is a dangerous good or not. Perfumes and any chemicals are considered dangerous goods.
- Product Classification: Document, Gift, Commercial Sample, Returned Goods.
- Postage Notes: Allows an organisation to type information about postage specifically for this product. Eg. "This framed memorabilia piece may only be sent by registered courier. You must specify a physical address not a PO Box"
Please note if you use standard shipping options to include the value "1" under Postage Factor. This way it will mark it against the Cart value.