Quick Steps: Shop > Shop Settings > Options > Shop Settings > Gift Vouchers > Edit
- Enabled: Turn on the Gift Voucher function
- Title: The gift voucher title is the title you use to describe this functionality, for example it could be called “gift voucher"
- RMS Code: Only applicable if using RMS
- Email Thumbnail Image: Is the image displayed in the kart at checkout. Can be your club logo.
- Summary: Will appear on the front-end shop above the area that a customer puts their recipient’s information. You can insert any text and imagery you would like into this area, for example a specific Gift Voucher banner. This is via the same formatting process as editing the home page.
- Terms and conditions: The “Gift Voucher Terms” display on the front-end to the user purchasing the gift voucher. The customer must accept these terms and conditions
- Template: Is the email template sent to the recipient of the Gift Voucher, it must contain the following merge fields:
GIFTVOUCHERTITLE – the title of the gift voucher
RECIPIENTNAME – the name of the recipient
PERSONALMESSAGE – the personal message written by the buyer to the recipient when purchasing
GIFTVOUCHERVALUE – the value of the gift voucher
SERIAL – the serial number of the gift voucher
PASSWORD – the password of the gift voucher
SHOPLINK – links the recipient to the online store
You are able to fully customise the look and feel of your gift voucher with any text and imagery you like.