Quick Steps: Shop > Inventory Management > Products > Product Badges > Upload > Save
When you enable the Pre-Order product badge when creating a product it will be displayed on the Category landing page, Gift Finder Page & Search pages.
For this to apply on the below pages you will need to first upload a Pre-Order Product Badge and then apply it to the product. See article: Adding Product Badges
1. Login to the One Sport Technology console, and select Shop from the top menu
2. Click on Inventory Management from the left menu
3. Select Products from the expanded left menu
4. Then click on Product Badges, then select Edit.
5. Upload the Pre-Order Badge to the relevant image source. (Product Badge Specifications: Accepts .jpg, .png and .gif (25kb max, 100px x 100px))
6. Apply the Badge to the product. This can be applied to a current product or you can apply it to a new product. The quick steps on how to do this are: Shop > Inventory Management > Products > Products > Add/Edit
6a. Refer to the Detail tab, and and the Pre-Order options
- Pre-Order: Yes
- Pre-Order Note: Enter in a note you wish to display on the product landing page ie. 'Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery
7. Click Save.Note: If pre-order is selected, the 'Sell in to Negatives' flag has to be set to yes, or quantity has to be greater than 0. This is so they could set a limit on quantity sold as pre orders.