Once you have created your Master Export Template you are able to use this in any of your events to export data.
Quick Steps: EVENTS > EVENT CONSOLE > EXPORT TEMPLATES > ACTIONS > ADD FROM MASTER EXPORT TEMPLATE > COMPLETE DETAILS > SAVE > ENTRANTS > EXPORT > TEMPLATE > MASTER TEMPLATE
1. The first step is to access your Events listing and the Event Console
2. From here you need to select Export Templates from the left hand side
3. Select Actions > Add from Master Export Template to access the master export templates you have created
4. Complete the Details of the Master Export Template as listed below
Master Export Template: is the template already created that you wish to use in this event
Name: Identifier for you when choosing the export template to use
User Fields: These are the user fields you will be exporting. You can add to these or remove some as you need however the user fields selected in your Master Template will be autofilled
Custom Questions: You can choose the entrant questions that you wish to export along with the user data for each export
5. Once you have your template set with all the fields that you would like press Save
6. To export using this template go to Entrants
7. Select Actions > Export
8. When the export page appears select Export Template and choose your master template from the list.
9. Press Export to get your data
10. Follow the prompts to the Job Queue and your export will be downloading. Once ready to use you will be able to see your export as per the Master Export Templates design