1. Creating a TicketDesq form
Quick Steps: TicketDesq > Add
This function allows an administrator to create a TicketDesq event form. This module can be utilised for Awards Nights, Raffles, and other ticketed events.
1. Login in the console, and select TicketDesq ...
2. Setting Up Your Form
Quick Steps: TicketDesq > Select Event > Basic Information
This step will take you through setting up the Basic Information for your Form, what each different area means and how you can fully utilise it for your online tick...
3. Ticketholder Options
Quick Steps: Go to TicketDesq > TicketDesq Console > Ticketholder Options
Now with the basic details and design of the form set, it's time to start setting up the finer details of your ticketdesq form. The first of these is Personal...
4. Adding an Inventory Type
Quick Steps: TicketDesq > Select Event > Inventory Types > Add
Inventory Types define the ticket category that applies to the purchaser. They allow the organization to determine ticket allocations for pu...
5. Adding Inventory
Quick Steps: TicketDesq > Select Event > Inventory > Add
Inventory specifies the class of ticket being purchased. They allow the organization to set different ticket price points base...
6. Setting up Other Information Section
Quick Steps: Go to TicketDesq > Event Console > Other Information Sections > Add
Other Information Sections are the categories that Other Information questions sit within on the front end form. These ar...
7. Adding Additional Questions
Quick Steps: TicketDesq > Event Console > Other Information > Add
1. Within the Management Console, select TicketDesq from the top menu, then click on the name of the event, or the Event Console butto...
8. Adding A User
Quick Steps: Go to TicketDesq > Users > Add
1. Within the Management Console, select TicketDesq from the top menu, then select the event.
2. Select Users from the left menu.
3. Click Add at the top of th...
9. Testing the TicketDesq Form & Going Live
Quick Steps: TicketDesq > Form
When creating an Event form, we recommend that the form is tested before you set it to Live .
1. Login to the console, and select TicketDesq from the top menu ,
2. Click on the icon butt...