Quick Steps: Administration > Form Listing > Actions > Add > Fill in the details > Save
1. In your One Sport Technology Console, select Administration from the top menu, then Form Listing, Actions and Add.
2. Fill in the form, then click Save
- Form Name: This is the title of the Form. Members will see the title of the form when registering online
- Form Type: Here you can select if you would like the form to be a Registration form (questions that you would like members to answer) or a Declaration (a form that you would like members to agree on)
- Permission: The permission field refers to the organisations that get to see the forms and the information entered.
i. Everyone: All organisations attached to your organisation (National, State, Associations, Clubs)
ii. All Above: Any organisation that is in a higher tier in the sports structure
iii. All Below: Any organisation that is below in the tiered structure
iv. Only Us: Only the organisation can view the form
3. Once the information has been entered click Save. If you have previously set up questions you can now attached these to the form. Click on the Form Questions tab and Add Questions to Form. For information on how to set up questions to assign to a form, click HERE.
4. Select the questions that you would like to add to the form, click Add Selected Questions to Form, click Save
To select the order of the questions click on the questions and Drag and drop the questions in the correct position.
The questions will automatically use the default settings set up in the questions listing however you can change these in here.