Quick Steps: Go to Events > Select the Event > Questions > Questions
Please note – in OST it is not compulsory to include Questions in an Events Form
- Within the OST Console, select Events from the top menu, then click on the name of the event, or Actions > View next to the name of the event.
- Select Questions from the expanded left menu and then Questions from the expanded left menu.
- Click Actions in the top right menu and select Add.
- Select the question section that you would like to link the question to. Type in the name of the question. Select the Question Type that you wish to use from the drop-down menu. The question types available to you are:
Single Line: any question that requires less than a 50 character answer.
Multi Line: any question that requires more than a 50 characters answer.
List Box: A drop-down menu question, allowing entrants to select one.
Options Buttons: allows you to create multiple options and allow entrants to select either one or multiple.
Date: any questions where the answer must be in date format.
Number: any question where the answer must be in number format.
Hours & Minutes: allows entrants to answer with hours and minutes.
Yes & No: Yes or No question.
Tick Box: allows administrators to create a question that requires entrants to tick the box.
Country: Country question.
Comment Only: will not provide a question, but can be used to insert a comment in regards to a question.
- Tick the box against Mandatory if this question is required to be answered before proceeding.
Order: Place a number in this box to determine where the question will be placed on the form within that specific question section.
- When you have finished creating the question, click Save
- Question Explanation tab, updating the text box, and clicking Save.