Product Set Up
If you do not know how to set up your product please refer to the guide: Detail Tab
1) Is Events selected in Application Display?
Shop > Inventory Management > Product > Product > Edit Product > Detail Tab > Tick Application Display you wish to include > Save
2) Do you have units displayed for your item?
ShopDesq > Inventory Management > Product > Product > Edit Product > SKU Tab > Insert stock quantitites > Save
3) Is your item set to display?
ShopDesq > Inventory Management > Product > Product > Select Product > Tick Display Status from Cross to a Tick
Admin Set Up
4) Ensure the MemberDesq registration or EventDesq forms are in the same mode as ShopDesq and Shop are not in the same mode (ie. payment gateway activated or in test)
For further details, please use following link: https://imgstg.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/221041168
5) Has Postage been created?
Please note even if you are not posting your merchandise, this is a required field so you can select $0 to appear.
Directions here: Configuring your Postage options
6) Has your Gateway Descriptor been provided?
(If unsure, email email@example.com, provide your Organisation ID and request for the support staff check STG Manager if this has been set up).
7) Is the Subdomain activated?
You can check this by ShopDesq > Shop Settings> Shop Settings > General > URL
8) Is there a confirmation email included under Shop Desq > Shop Settings > Options > Order Confirmation Email > Enter the email you would like to receive Order Confirmations > Save
EventDesq Form Set Up
9) Has the item been selected in your EventDesq form under the Merchandise tab?