Quick Steps: Utilities > Documents > Listing
Uploading a PDF, image files and other document types enables you to create hyperlinks and refer your users to external documents. This feature can be used throughout all modules in the OneSport console.
1. Login to OneSport, and select Utilities from the top menu
2. From the left hand menu, select Documents, then Listing
3. Select Actions from the right side of the screen, and select Add
4. Enter the Name of the file that is being uploaded, and complete the remaining details, and click Save
5. Once saved a hyperlink will appear, and this link can be used to refer your users to external documents via email, or on websites.
File types accepted includes: .doc, .docx, .pdf, .xls, .xlsx, .jpeg, .jpg, and png. Maximum file size is 500kb