Creating Rounds allows you to add in rounds individually to then create fixtures. This allows administrators the option to create fixtures manually instead of generating fixtures automatically through the Management Console.
Quick Steps: Go to Competitions > Select relevant competition > Rounds > Add > Complete all relevant fields and click Save
1. Within One Sport Technology, select Competitions from the top menu.
2. Select relevant competition and select ROUNDS from the expanded left menu.
3. Click Actions, then Add to add a round manually.
At this point you can also select Generate Fixture to create an automated fixture, or Generate Finals.
4. Give the Round a Round Name, Date and Round Type.
5. Once all fields are completed, click Save. Repeat these steps to create all rounds for your competition
Please Note: Fixtures cannot be generated unless Rounds have been set for the competition