Quick Steps: Membership > Subscription Types > Actions > Add
1. In One Sport Technology, select Membership from the top menu, then Subscription Types, Actions and Add.
2. Complete all the relevant fields and click Save.
- Name: Subscription Title
- Description: Additional information about the subscription type
- Effective Date: Date at which the subscription will take effect
- Subscription Duration: Duration the subscription will be active (Subscription End Date)
- Show on Membership Portal: Display the subscription on the Member Portal
- Default Member Types: Category of membership the subscription is attached to
- Approval Process: Approval is required before or after payment is accepted. Select from Pre-payment approval or Post-payment approval
- Age Validation: Restrict purchase of this subscription based on user age. It is mandatory for at least one of the 'Minimum' or 'Maximum' Age to be entered, in addition to the 'Age Calculation Date'.
- Financial Status:
i. Yes: The subscription grants financial status
ii. No: The subscription does not grant financial status
- Require Online Payment:
iii. Yes: if payment is required at time of registration
iv. No: if members are offered the pay later option
- Cost: Insert price or amount of the subscription
- Absorb System Access Fee:
v.Yes: Absorb the full transaction fee. The subscription type will appear as stipulated in Cost.
vi. No: Pass on the full transaction fee to the member. The system fee will be added to the cost upon payment.
- Split Allocation: A cost must have been inserted. Select YES to allocate a portion of the cost to another organisation(s). Click Details to allocate the amount or percentage of the cost that will be given to an organisation(s)
5. Select the Invoice tab and insert any custom text you would like to display on the invoice sent to a member upon selecting to 'Submit Now and Pay Later'. Please note the member will receive one invoice with all standard invoice details in addition to custom text.
6. Select the Receipt tab and insert any custom text you would like to display on the receipt sent to a member upon payment of the subscription type. Please note the member will receive one receipt with all standard receipt details in addition to custom text. This will be sent when the member pays through the Member Portal and when the payment is processed through the console
Please Note: When adding splits to an entity above, the absorption rate from the current organisation will be applied. This will only occur when a subscription has not be distributed/syndicated from an above entity.
For example: Club creates a split for their Association. If the club has chosen to pass on the fee to the member, the split for the Association will also be passed on.